Decorating Ideas Living Room With A Sofa Model Brown ColorLiving Room, Beautiful luxury living room interior design high quality pictures, Decorating ideas and design Modern minimalist Kitchen Themed, Decorating with a Vintage Farmhouse

Rabu, 12 September 2012

A white home in Helsinki, Finland

A white home in Helsinki, Finland - house designs are increasingly growing, from minimalist to luxurious very many variations, many blogs that discuss the beautiful interior and exterior including this blog Beautiful luxury living room interior design high quality pictures here we'll provide available information on the latest home design, well now we will discuss A white home in Helsinki, Finland, the information we present a very complete because we collected a lot of data and a variety of our experience in the world of design, ok please continue reading:
Articles : A white home in Helsinki, Finland
full Link : A white home in Helsinki, Finland

You can also see our article on:


A white home in Helsinki, Finland

It's no secret that I am completely drawn to homes with white floors! I don't know why but I just love them. As impractical as they can be for families with small children, I think they create a stunning effect, almost like the furniture is floating.  With the light fading here in Scandinavia and the days getting shorter by the minute, brightening up the interior is something of a priority! Finland based interior architect Joanna Laajisto and her husband, photographer Mikko Ryhänen completely rock the white floor look in their home in Töölö (I defy you to pronounce that!), Helsinki. You may have seen their home before on Scandinavian Deko and other fab blogs, but isn't it worth another look?!









Images Mikko Rhyänen, Styling Johanna Laajisto Via Scandinavian Deko
PS I definitely need to acquire a set of those Bertoia Side Chairs to go round my dining table. 
What's your experience of white floors? Are they as difficult to live with as I imagine?

On a completely different note, I pleasantly surprised myself today (this doesn't happen very often!). My computer calendar just went 'ping' and I went in to check what meeting I had scheduled. Only to find; 'Me time - 1 hour'. Bliss! I can warmly recommend this, who knows, enough hours of 'me time' a week may just allow you to build a home like the one above! http://amigosparasiempre4.blogspot.co.uk



so much information A white home in Helsinki, Finland

hopefully the information A white home in Helsinki, Finland can give you the benefit to determine the suitable home design for your family.

we provide enough information so A white home in Helsinki, Finland may be useful to you in building a dream home, please book mark or share this link http://amigosparasiempre4.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-white-home-in-helsinki-finland.html if it worthwhile for you. thank you


Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : A white home in Helsinki, Finland

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar